Saturday 21 July 2012

Without Child

It's so hard being without child to commit to; that little light at the end of the long and dark tunell.  One tiny step closer to completing the home study came through this week, hubby's police clearance on his fingerprints.  This was a time I would find out who my husband truly is.  You know how sometimes the spouse could be a thief, a criminal or worse and hides it so well the other spouse has no clue however in case of my hubby as our daughter, the oldest said he's only guilty of loving me too much.  So sweet, the way she put that.  I know he does, for coming as far as he has in this with me.  In regards to adopting LB I asked an agency here if they would consider registering for a license in her region and they said they would but in order to do so it may cost another twenty thousand on top of usual fees of forty thousand plus.  Gosh, I don't know who has that kind of money, not us.  Why does it have to cost so much to help a child?  Still, there is an option, there is a way, a light at the end of the tunnell.

No comments:

Post a Comment