Thursday 6 May 2021

Home at Last

 
So on snf on it went, the long drive home. We did get to stop
for supper and then we relaxed and slept over before
going the the last stretch in NB.
 
 






The car was filled to the rim but the kids didn't mind. They tried to relax in the back but were just wanting to get home. I don't blame them. It was a long tripo but we're getting there.



While hubby drives this is what I do, yup, take selfies. The light is usually good when I'm in the car so why not. At least with this technology of selfies which we didn't have before the kids will finally have some photos of mom too, not just everyone else. 





 This is another thing I'm doing during the trip are my collaged tags, perfect time to catch up on some of my crafting which I will later use in my handmade journals. I like having a lot of options or a lot to choose from because usually I need a tag that is just perfect.




 

At last we are home and can finally get out of the car to stretch out then see the rest of the family and then eventually get some food and get a good night's rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment