Sunday 9 October 2011

Treasures

Wow, can't believe it's fall already.  Seems like we were just looking forward to spring and warm weather but from here on until May it will be winter all the way, except for yesterday.  It was unseasonably hot, beautiful.  All the kids were out playing and I was thinking of Marissa how she can't just get up and go outside and play because she's five years old and she can't walk yet but had she been with her forever family already I'm sure she would be running today.  It's just crazy she hadn't been found by her family sooner than this. 

Our little Brandon promises he will run by his first birthday.  He stands up on his little legs already and they look so strong.  In a few days he will be five months old.  He's doing great.  He charms us all with his beautiful smile and precious giggles.  He was out for the afternoon with his parents and I missed him.  I know one day he will move out all together and I will miss him like crazy.  So, I treasure every moment I spend with him.

1 comment: