Saturday 3 March 2012

Just Checking

As I check on some children in particular every day I noticed a few days ago that T's name was not on the My Family Found me page, then it was and now her profile is not there at all. I've heard she will be adopted within Russia but can't really know for sure. I know one thing when she left the hospital on Feb. 24th I can now say she left in my dress. T is seven years old but she's much smaller than her age as most orphanage children are. She's tiny in fact. I sent her two dresses size 7 but that of course was way to big, then sent her size 5 and still a bit big but doable and she loved it, wore it home, the only home she's ever known, the orphange back to her groupa. I would like to think that she was mine for two months. I worried about her, received updates, photos and video of her. Now, she is gone to me and I don't know if I'll ever have contact with her again. She may be out of my reach but not out of my heart. I do hope she will have a sweet life with her new family, whoever they may be.



5 comments:

  1. Yes, I noticed, every day her status is different, I guess there's a confusion as to what's going to happen now. Also I saw an organization that says they have their own office and staff at work in Moscow but I couldn't see anywhere if they work out of Canada too. I forgot their name. I'm in Ontario. What is their name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to believe she'd be adopted within Russia given her medical issues. Hopefully, all is well and she still gets a family.

    Rosie, it's so nice of you to send her the dresses, she looks beautiful and your heart must feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know of this organization. Send me an email at RLJohnson29@gmail.com I'll try to find the information for you. I believe they do work with some areas of Canada but not all of them. it depends. I referred one friend to them who is from Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The commenter above is a troll. She stalks Reece's Rainbow families and has actually tried hard to stop people's adoptions. She has harassed Tera's family and Eliza's family as well. I do hope that both girls are now adopted and doing well.
    She is a sick, sick woman who poses as someone wanting to "help" and then bashes people hard. She even writes letters to USCIS about people and tries to get USCIS to not follow through with these adoptive families and drop them. She needs to be stopped.
    I have reported her to some authorities, but so far nothing has been done about her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, that woman above is NOT a troll. She was mixed up with someone else.

    ReplyDelete