Tuesday 7 January 2014

Home Study Approved

At last, our home study has been approved by the Ministry. It was going on three months and frankly I was thinking things were not looking so good because it was taking so long. I figure now they could've been busy or very thorough or it had to go through different departments until everyone's on the same page. I was just asking the agency this morning if they'd heard anything and just now in the evening they received the emailed letter of approval. They still need to get the original letter in the mail for the China dossier. Man, I can just see it the dossier will just be sent off and arrive in time for the China New Year closure but all in good time. As I've learned along the way there is no way to hurry anything when it comes to adoption, including finding a child. I so envy those who have found their child and then started the process. Everything they do seems that much more viable, more urgent and important. For us right now it still seems like it's all for nothing. Even my parents asked me, is there a child? No, there isn't. We have to wait. Fine then, wait we will because I know it will all be worth it in the end.

Happy New Year !



No comments:

Post a Comment