Friday 13 December 2019

Getting Around

Love the little ceramic Blair House we have on the mantle, very beautiful piece of art. Right below is the real thing covered in snow. We're keeping the driveway well plowed but I don't venture out without my warm Woods coat that has a very furry hood. It keeps me warm and makes me feel like I have lots of hair which is always good. Maya is getting around outside too but gotta watch for those icicles clinging to the roof edge. Also shown is the amazing front hall of the Inn and a real snow storm in the Soo.














Had to show this photo my daughter Kristina sent me of the snow they are having in Sault Ste Marie. So if we're complaining about some snow it is nothing comparing to what she is dealing with. She couldn't even get out her front door. 






No comments:

Post a Comment