Sunday 7 June 2020

The Innkeeper 2019

Last year I filmed a little movie called The Innkeeper. It was my first attempt at filming and editing. It's not easy and I just did it on a whim, didn't even write a script. I just wrote little scenes and asked John to help me out with it, later Brandon helped me too playing the young Innkeeper named John Dare. My family was amused by all this but they did join in to play some guests. Kristina had a bigger role of a special guest the Innkeeper was after. Even my father helped me out by playing the part of Innkeeper's Father. It's very amateur and since then I've filmed many short films, much shorter than this one. I filmed Innkeeper in March and April 2019 and we watched it July 1, 2019. You can find the film on Youtube under Blair House Media. So here are some photos from The Innkeeper.



































Thank you to my family for helping me out with this adventure.
Love you.









No comments:

Post a Comment