Thursday 25 August 2022

Paklenica & Seline Beach

 During some down time from walking around Zadar Maya and I did some more art just to keep busy in some way, playing with colors and designs. Later we drove  a bit more than half hour to a beach I like where I know there are some trees with shade. I like knowing there is a spot to go to if I feel too hot in the sun. These weren't huge trees but enough to make me feel safe. The place and the name of the beach is Seline, pronounced with the e at the end. On the way there we drove against the majestic mountains, Paklenica. It is popular with hikers because all the views from there are fantastic. Also, we noticed these things poking out of the water which appear to be used for growing muscles. And yes, I did go in the water for a bit.




















No comments:

Post a Comment