Wednesday 21 December 2011

News on sweet Langley

I'm still soooo very happy for Francine. At last she has a family who will take her home and love her. It's such a blessing.

I was checking on Langley and there is news from someone who has just seen him. He is walking. He is so sweet and so deserves a family of his own. This is what it says:

" I saw him today. After days of scanning faces, I walked into Bella's groupa and SAW HIM!! He is a doll. He is so cute! He looks healthy and is walking. I had a banana for Bella (which they wouldn't let me give it to her) and he took it. He bit right through the peeling. If they would have let me, I would have given it to him. Oh sweet boy…you need a mama!!!"

1 comment:

  1. isn't langley adorable! if i could i would board a plane tonight for him! xxx

    ReplyDelete