Saturday 3 December 2011

Wishful Wednesday

No, it's not Wednesday but this Wednesday my husband and I have an appointment with an adoption practitioner for the consultation session. He has agreed to go though it still doesn't mean he's changed his mind but I'll take that. It's better than nothing and it could be a tiny sign that he has changed his mind he just doesn't know it yet.

Here is a link to Rick and Michelle's blog. They are adopting two girls from Ukraine and need some help in bringing them home. I think Rick was much like my husband Charlie who had no idea he would one day adopt.

******* GO TO - NO LONGER AN ORPHAN for an Art Givaway ******

Some art donated by none other than Jane.

4 comments:

  1. ok am i allowed to leap and woop and cry! i know its just the appointment and im not running before i can walk but still...i'll take that along with you! its so lovely to know somebody adores Francine as much as me! perhaps soon i may have to stop calling her 'my' francine...here's praying!good luck wednesday! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the montage of pics can i steal it?xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, I'm going in with the notion my husband is humoring me because that's all it may be. I'll find out how much it really costs to adopt or we won't qualify in some way and that would be that but one can always hope.

    Of course you can have the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and thank you for good wishes

    ReplyDelete