Wednesday 30 November 2011

Ukraine in my Coffee

I know, it's the strangest thing. I was at work this morning pouring just boiled water into my cup which already contained coffe grounds and cream and as it filled up a very clear design came up in the middle. For some reason I stared at it for a while, thinking the design reminded me of something. I just couldn't shake it. Quickly, I went to check on the internet for a map of Ukraine and lo and behold that's what it was, Ukraine in my coffee. I could hardly contain my excitement. I sent a message to my husband saying that this was a sign we had to consider.

4 comments:

  1. loving you and your coffee! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I LOVE it! :) Too funny! What did hubby say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is huge. Hubby actually said to find out when I can get an appointment with the social worker for the consultation session and he might go. WOW. A small step for human kind. I wish he wouldn't keep me waiting so long but I have to be patient. I see Francine's fund has gone up a little. Good for her.

    ReplyDelete