Sunday 27 November 2011

Sharing Sunday: Cool Dude

No, he's not an orphan. This little cutie-pie is my grandson, cool little dude, Brandon. He is growing so fast, I can hardly believe it. He's past six months and about sixteen pounds. He's come a long way from the tiny thirty two weeker. He's active, playful and doing everything he should be. He is well loved, has all the toys a little guy could want, a ton of clothes and food to eat. I'm so glad he's lucky that way.



This little guy is not so lucky. He will not have toys or his own clothes and most importantly he will not have the nurturing love from his own parents who would do anything to see that he leads the best life possible. Unless he's adopted very soon his life will be miserable and lonely.


THIS IS LANGLEY



He's a cool little dude too and so cute. He was born in 2007 and has Down Syndrome. He is easy going and plays well with others. I'm sure he would make someone a wonderful son. Please, think about bringing this beautiful little boy home to your family. Don't his eyes look straight into your soul?

2 comments:

  1. i adore langley! he is another child i would board a plane for right now if only i could! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, the look in his eyes is like he's looking right at me asking, are you my mama. There are a couple of other boys that get to me too. I'll post them next time.

    ReplyDelete