Tuesday 22 November 2011

Dear Masha

Masha, you little sweetie, you started me on this crazy road I'm on. You've got me obssessed about something I never imagined I would ever consider in my entire lifetime. You've turned my whole family upside down, half of whom think I've gone insane. Then you go and find yourself another family. What's up with that? Was your only mission to show me the way back to the Lord? To do good on his behalf? To save an orphan from impending doom? Because of you someone else may get saved. I hope and pray it will happen.

PS. Ti ces uvijek biti u mom srcu.


4 comments:

  1. No matter what way God chooses to use you... by adopting yourself, helping others adopt, advocating for orphans, or praying for them -- know that he can and will use you! No matter how small our efforts seem to us God can make them count! With God's blessing even the smallest efforts can make mountains of progress! Just think how he has used Marissa to touch your heart and through you, know telling how many more may be blessed -- Marissa has no idea how he has used her already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I had never seen all those pictures of her.

    Almost all of us orphan advocators had a child that drew them into advocating... for me it was Logan, for Leah Hardwick it was Sofia Sanchez (now home), for Caleb Lococo it was Sonya Hinz (also now home!). I have no doubt that God had you fall in love with her to get you into something bigger and greater than you ever imagined! She prepared your heart for what God is going to have you do, whether that is to adopt another child or not. God has used her to do a mighty work in your life!! ♥

    Hugs!!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. the work that this sweet child started in your heart is one that i am sure God will make great!once you are touched by an orphan your heart is lost to them all forever!i cannot wait to see that work unfold in you, whatever the direction may be. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much ladies. It's interesting I believe we are all different ages and yet we all want the same thing to rescue the orphans. They are very luck to have you. You guys have done great work for them and your voices are heard. I feel honored to be in your group. Rosie

    ReplyDelete