Tuesday 15 November 2011

Lilianna's Birthday

I found out yesterday was Lilianna's 2nd birthday. I wish she could've had a chocolate ice cream cake and presents for her birthday but chances of that are slim if next to none. Marissa turned 5 in August and I wanted to send her a card and a small gift but that wasn't allowed or it wasn't possible. I can imagine why but I wanted to try anyway. Hopefully all will go well and she will spend her next birthday with her wondeful family as will Lilianna.

3 comments:

  1. Oh THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting about her!!! :) The second time today I've been surprised by a post about her and I can't stop smiling! Please do come over to my blog and link up! Let me know if you want me to do it for you or if you need help! :)

    Thank you!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know what a blog hop is but I don't see it on your page, where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The info is right here - http://matthew18vs14.blogspot.com/p/link-up-for-lilianna-lyla.html :) There is also a link on that page for how to do it. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete