Wednesday 7 December 2011

Today, not so good

Just made another donation to Francine's fund but as for the social worker interview today, it was not so good. I mean I didn't expect my husband just to suddenly change his mind but I thought there might be a tiny speck of chance that he might start be with me on this but it seems not. The social worker didn't help any either. Though I know full well that both parents have to be 100% on board I thought she was pushing for domestic adoption and had nothing good to say about International adoption. She was making it really raw, the naked truth so to speak. Adoption could be harsh, long and expensive. OK I already knew that. So, I'm back at square one however I'm not ready to give up just yet.

2 comments:

  1. i thought about you all day honey and prayed and prayed! so sorry it didnt go as you wanted, i am sure a path will become clear soon whatever that may be. love and hugsjanexxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jane. I am going to keep trying because I don't feel like I'm done yet and my husband will have to understand that. Right now he's all about himself and what he wants or what he might miss out on. I have to try and give him time the only thing is Francine doesn't have all the time in the world.

    ReplyDelete