Monday 2 January 2012

T's Fund Moves

Checking on T today I find that her grant fund has moved from almost five hundred to over fifteen hundred. Someone has been very generous with T and that is wonderful to see. I have made a different donation to her and I sure hope it finds its way to her. I've said it before that her little spirit has touched me as she goes through her operations without a mommy and daddy by her side. I know there are others in her situation and my heart goes out to them as well. T turned seven in October but is a tiny girl because she has a little trouble eating after her operations and drops in weight. She has one more operation to go and I pray she finds the strength to get through it.

Budi dobro mala. Nek te andzel cuva dok te mama i tata nadze.

No comments:

Post a Comment