Friday 13 January 2012

Forget me not Friday

Quite a few children were found by their families this week. It's been a good year so far that is for sure. As with some of you I also kept an aye on Michelle and Victoria, each girl such a pretty flower were ready to waste away in a place where the sun would never shine on them again. Thankfully, that will not be the case.

I've been scanning the pages of Reece's Rainbow, for someone who touches my heart in some way. Don't get me wrong any child abandoned and alone touches my heart very deeply but some sad faces grab my attention so hard that I can't let go.

When I saw the picture of little Angelica who was born in September 2009 I couldn't look away. Her sweet face seems confused and terrified all at the same time and I don't think her problem is she's missing some limbs. Her problem is she can't imagine whatin the world she is doing here. Her siblings are at home and she's not. Her dark eyes seem to plead for her Mama to come back and get her right away. Poor little Angelica needs a family ASAP to take her fears away with a lot of love and unwavering support.


Langley too is still looking for a family of his very own and I hope they are looking for him, very hard. Adorable Langley looks ready to join his family right now. I think he would do very well cuddling with a brother or a sister and maybe a puppy. This is what an adopting family says when they saw Langley at their daughter's orphange in December 2011: " I saw him today. After days of scanning faces, I walked into Bella's groupa and SAW HIM!! He is a doll. He is so cute! He looks healthy and is walking. ... Oh sweet boy, you need a mama!!!" So true.


2 comments:

  1. What a darling! Thanks for sharing her sweet picture! This is the first time I've seen her. I hope she doesn't have to wait long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if they just added her or what but it is the first time I've seen her too and those words came at me right away... Why am I here?

    ReplyDelete