Thursday 19 January 2012

Thursday Thoughts

I found out yesterday that my packet arrived and coincidentally today I saw the family page of people who are out to adopt T and I found a story the lady wrote about the experience of birthing her son at home which did not turn out well. I feel bad for her not so nice experience so they are hesitant to have more kids. They say they are sure T belongs with them but me not so much, obviously, I wanted her with me. Some thoughts as to why have run through my mind but I can't really put my finger on it other than that. They deserve a chance and if T belongs with them she will be.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know if they have a blog? I'd love to follow their journey. I've been following this little girl's story. We also recently adopted a little girl with acute special needs. Our daughter arrived home this past March.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are, but we have to get settled and we're only going to be in Hawaii for about 20 months. Then we have to decide do we stay Marine Corps, switch to a civilian position, move back home (East Coast) etc. We're going to wait until we're settled somewhere before adopting again. Wouldn't want that kind of stress on a child that was recently adopted. Out adopted daughter is a bit stressed as is out bio daughter and our adopted daughter has been home almost a year, bio daughter 4 years.

    ReplyDelete