Friday 27 April 2012

Forget me not Friday: Keegan

What is this I hear, Keegan's orphanage is closing down. I wasn't aware orphanages can close down. Sometimes I hear they are getting renovated and that is nice when they are able to paint their house, bring in fresh supplies and update the kitchen and washrooms, some have it quite nice. So, what happens to all the kids that lived there. For some of them that was the only home they ever knew. Do they really get transfered to an institution already, even so young? What will become of little Keegen if no one steps up for him and makes a commitment to adopt him? I just have this idea that if he is transferred to the institution he will never learn anything ever again. His cute hair will be shaved and he will have bruises on his face and hands. Can't let that happen. I pray that by Sunday Keegan will be on My Family Found me Page.





1 comment: