Tuesday 24 April 2012

What's happening

The last few days when I checked on T, her family page is no longer there. I wonder if her adoption went through or not. After her surgeries in Moscow she returned to her orphanage and I've heard nothing about her since then. I hope she is doing well and is getting ready for boarding school or internat as they call it; a place where children with various disabilities, severe and not so severe are lumped together and those who can learn will learn nothing. This is where most kids go when they turn seven. There is another little girl of same age that has warmed my heart. She is not on RR because she is an a region which no agency covers but there might be something that can be done to bring her to Moscow so she could be adopted from there.  As for my husband, it's still a work in progress but I still believe he will have a change of heart. I'm happy to see some little faces on the My Family Found me page like Zane, Natalie, Leo, Sam, Diane and the little sisters with HIV. They will have a family after all. I hope everything goes through for them. Some of them have been waiting a long time. Langley and Lilly still wait, as does Kaleigh, Sally, Amanda, Konner and Andrew. One of these days they too will be on My Family Found me page.

No comments:

Post a Comment