Wednesday 5 September 2012

Coming Home


I'm so happy that little Lyla is coming home.  Her mommy is there right now ready to pick her up and take her out of the orphange forever.  In fact with the time difference she may be knocking on the orphange door right now waiting for her little girl to become a part of her family.  Lyla has come a long way.  As most of you know she was very sick and almost didn't make it but God was watching over her and she survived.  She made it because she was meant to be a part of a family.  They have been waiting for her.  I prayed for Lyla on my blog many times and at one point even considered adopting her myself but I was told that our government does not look lightly upon adopting a very sick child.  They will try to talk you out of it.  Not sure exactly what that meant.  Did they mean that she wasn't worth it?  Really?  Well, look at her now.  She's smiling and kissing her mommy.  I know she may have surgeries still in front of her but she has made it for a reason, a reason that makes her worth it.

On the other hand my little L is still waiting to come home.  Will she ever?  Only time will tell.  I've not heard back from the agency yet and I'm afraid to ask.  I'm afraid to find out that she is un-reachable.  Even worse I feel sick even thinking about her next birthday being spent in the "special school"; the internat; the institution or whatever else they may call it but it is a place where she will become just another lost little soul.  For this year at least, on her birthday in October she will be the little Princess she deserves to be.



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment