Thursday 9 October 2014

Funny Homework


I like to go exploring in parks and bushes and take lots of pictures but the bushes are not such a great idea for Maya because the mosquito really like her. Mosquitoes hardly ever bother me so for me this is fine. I tried to pull her back but she does like exploring too which is great as long as the mosquito leave her alone. In China I sprayed her a lot and for the most part that worked but I never saw any mosquito there and yet she was always getting bitten. I don't know are mosquito tiny in China. Here you see them coming a mile away.











Not sure why doing homework is so funny or perhaps it's her sister's straight face that's making her crack up. Also maybe it's because she's having to draw her new family whom she's just getting to know. I didn't think we were that funny but you never know what she sees in us.







And here is Mr. B. peeking over his mom's shoulder and having a good time eating a yummy cupcake which he really likes and drinking his Aqua, in other words water. Not sure where he learned to say aqua but it's kind of cute and he loves it.












He also loves his Mama and holds and kisses her hand as he travels across town in his car seat. See those eyes half closed it's his cheeky look usually letting us know he's done something "cheeky" in this case it was just a kiss and oh so passionate.





No comments:

Post a Comment