Thursday 10 January 2019

A Little Bit This Way

When we were in St Stephen we explored the downtown area where there were some small shops, banks and restaurants then we headed the other way looking for a drug store. Everything is a little bit this way and a little that way. The community center with a pool and ice rink is in between which was only about five minutes from where we are going to live. The drug store was down the street and up a bit. We passed the Harron Collective which I didn't know then but I looked it up, is a Tattoo shop, I wonder if there is a first tattoo in my future to go with my new exciting life, haha. We also passed St Stephen Inn, a little bit larger place to stay, so yes, there are at least two Inns in St Stephen, the little border town on the river, and then we came up to the Guardian Drugstore. In that area is a souvenir shop and some other small stores. So here you go, a bit more on our new hometown.












No comments:

Post a Comment