Wednesday 10 October 2012

Precious Child

I sit here and wonder what this weekend will be like.  Two days this weekend of adoption training and two days in two weeks.  Are we going to hear horror stories about adoption, about the detachment problems, the meltdowns, the institution/orphanage habits.  I know it won't be a bed of roses but I'm sure there are many wonderful moments with your new child.  I can see it when I read the stories across the web, the smiles, the hugs and sheer happiness of both parents and child.  There must be trying times; life would not be life without those times.  It's the happy times and the trying times that solidify your relationship with the child.

I have not heard anything more about Lilly.  I just hope that someone holds that precious girl close to their heartonce in a while.  And my sweet Leah remains unreachable.  I have exhausted all avenue s and I've tried many. 

As for the training, it starts on Saturday at 9 am sharp. Will it change anythihg or will it be a complete disaster, that is yet to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment