This time we drove to the other side of the Novigrad Sea and found a beach, Sv. Duh, and it was very different. It was a sandy beach and super shallow for a long ways. We had to walk quite a bit just to get to knee high water. There were families of swans living by the side edge of the water; beautiful to see them in their own environment but they were too far for any pictures. The shells I found here were on grass under a tree. Someone must have left them there because they had quite a sea smell to them. I did pick up a few and left them outside in the garden. There was also the tiniest little chapel I've ever seen. There was a path to it but again it was too far to get there and I think it belongs to the town of Posedarje.



















No comments:
Post a Comment