Thursday 20 December 2012

If We Go Tomorrow

My daughter and I already got our fingerprint results back and my son just went to get them done today.  We still need some police report but it's the holidays and they may not come back until after holidays are done.  I know we picked a bad time but still as long as things are moving forward is all that counts.  I am checking into different countries as well to see what the options are and what their requirements are.  It seems each country has little bit different needs and requirements, while some are concerned with the family income others are more concerned with their health and age etc.  Now, amongst all this I have to worry about the end of the world tomorrow.  I don't know how many times we've had the world ending and yet it is still here.  If we do go I take comfort in our family being all together and probably that's all that counts.  I lived long enough to see a grandchild.  It would be a shame if he never got to grow up but at least he's seen some of the world and he was loved, oh so loved and treasured by all of us which is so opposite of some of the kids at the orphanages who may never experience true love of a family.  My heart goes out to each and every one of them tonight.  Here's to tomorrow, may the sun rise again.



No comments:

Post a Comment