Monday 3 December 2012

Love Them All

No news is good news, right? Not in this case.  I wish I had some news but at this time I don't. I'm stuck with the home study.  It's going neither forward nor back.  I'm still hoping to to complete it in the new year so that if a child does become available we are ready.  Right now we don't even have a child.  I can only look at certain regions, not all but how do you chose.  It seems next to impossible, so many children who need homes.  Wouldn't we just like to take them all in, love them all?

I'm happy to see little Carmen and Archie have families coming for them.  I hope they get there soon.  I wish I heard something from the agency about Lilly but I did not.  I'm afraid to ask again in case it's bad news.  Besides, I can't fall in love with any child because I'm still on shaky ground but I do wonder about some children; how they're doing?  Do they get attention they deserve?  I like seeing the little smiling faces which makes me think that hopefully they are getting some loving from their caregivers and I'm thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment