Saturday 23 November 2013

Ladybug's in the House

I have to mention that my son found a ladybug on the side of the fridge. I couldn't believe it when he said it but then he showed it to me. We did place the ladybug outside but I chose to believe the tradition that a ladybug is good luck in adoption.  So, yes, I'm happy about it. On another note little Rose has a family and it's not mine. Of course sad and happy about it. It happened when I just sent another email, a more serious one to my agency about checking for her file and asking what we'd have to do to apply for this child, seeing that the orphanage director is so reluctant to let the child be adopted and then next day I saw it on an advocating site that the child had a committed family. I contacted the agency to make sure and let them know that if this adoption does not go through to throw me a message if they can remember. So we shall see how the good Lord rules on this one. In the meantime when I spoke to a rep at my agency she kept saying, but the child doesn't move and she told me that little Rose has CP but what does that mean? Does it mean that she is not worth the effort? Is she not worth of a family? Certainly, I was not happy with that.

I also asked about a little girl on the shared list whose SN is partly wall eye, which I looked up and which basically means crossed eyes. The agency knew the child and said she cannot see. At this point I can ask about another child but it won't mean anything because we are still waiting on approval from our government and can't do anything about it. It's been over a month so I'm hoping we'll hear something soon.

Good night little Rose, may you have sweet dreams of your new family.



No comments:

Post a Comment