Thursday 28 November 2013

Step by Step

The agency asked me for a few more documents. Can there be something we've not submitted yet? There always sees to be another document and another and another. I think we're getting down to the bottom end of the Dossier, at least I hope so. Still, waiting on the provincial approval. So far they've not asked for anything additional so I hope they see fit to get it done and approved any day now. There are so many steps in this long journey, that's for sure.

 I sent in the second instalment plus a few extras. Then I have to send another payment to cover the China portion like the translation and their processing before they will send it off.

Is the DTC (Dossier to China) actually somewhere on the horizon? I sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment