Tuesday 15 May 2012

G.I.G.

God is good.  Little Justina has been found by her mom and dad.  She won't have to wait too much longer to be with her family in a place she's belonged to all along.  I think everyone's story has been written a long time ago.  There is a time and place for everything.  The only thing I don't understand is why.  Why do some children have to wait longer than others?  Why do some never get found?  Is it because they are better off where they are?  We know that sometimes the world can be a cruel place but still are they better off at the institution than with a family?  Perhaps that's true some of the times.  Could that be true for LB or IK?  No.  I don't believe it for a minute.  They're little butterflies just waiting to flee their cacoon, not be buried in the rubble.  I wish I was already in the process of bringing them home but as it is I have to keep waiting and be patient.  I wish there was a forum for the hopeful adoptive parent like me and Jane over at Flight Platform Living who want to give a home and love to one child who needs it so badly but obsticles stand in our way; there are mountains to be moved.  Mine just might be moving ever so gradually.  First, my wonderful, wonderful !!! reluctant hubby gave me his letter of employment which is one of the major things needed for a home study and dossier- HUGE - Get this; he had it done on March 29th but held onto it for over a month; wondering, debating, searching, agonizing (I can just see it, steam is practically leaving his head) for the right thing to do; to give it to me or not give it to me??  That was the question.  Well, I'm ticked a little bit that he held onto it this long but the important thing is that he did give it to me.  In fact that's all that matters.  He still says it means nothing.  It doesn't mean he agrees to adopt.  Who is he kidding?? He just took this huge step closer and of course it means something.  It's just that it's hard for him to actually say it... the words... that we will adopt, that we will be parents to a younger child again.  I can understand that but this story has already been written and my beautiful honey, it just needs to play out.  Why hasn't this happened to us earlier in life??? God only knows. It's all in his timing.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment