Sunday 27 May 2012

Moving slowly and Daria T

The medicals for the agency are done. Though I'm sure there may be more to fill out fo the home study.  Since this one was only one page with little to fill out I figure there's got to be more to it than that.  Ordered a certified marriage certificate which I should get in the next three weeks or so and am looking for some other things I can accomplish while the dust finally settles.  We do haven appointment with a bank who supposedly gives special adoption loans which is a little better on intrest rates when the loan is for the reason of adoption and it is more flexible as you don't have to take out the whole sum of the loan thus pay interest on entire sum but the money would be released slowly as you need it so saving on some interest.  Not bad idea.  So we are going this Thursday to find out more about it and how much we'd qualify for.  My wonderful hubby though still relluctant made the appointment for us.  He's just the greatest.
 
Also on Saturday morning what waits for me in my mailbox, two beautiful pictures of LB in the dresses I've sent her.  She's so fair skinned so that the vibrant hues in the dresses give off some colors to her cheeks. No doubt her skin has to be very protected when she goes outside into the sun.  She's smiling in the pictures so I hope that means that she is pleased.  The orphanage wall behind her is really a shelf unit of some sort with a collections of toys and thing that look rather nice, by her feet are two large stuffed toys and a beautiful Barbie house so it looks like she has grown up in as nice a place as can be.

And my beautiful little IK, he has been adopted and is now with his family.  The other day was just his first day at home with mom Camille.  I don't know who she is.  If anyone ever does hear of a Camille who's just adopted a little two year old boy with the deepest dark hair and eyes please let me know as I would love to say hello.

At the end here would like to bring attention to little Daria T born in 2007.  She has Down Syndrome and is listed in the "other" kids section of but she sure could sure use a page of her own.  She's so beautiful.  Mom and Dad please pay attention.  This could be your daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment