After a nice walk by the water and checking out the many boats there walked back by all the restaurants lined up on the Riva. We sat down at one of them for lunch and a cool drink. Even though we had some rain and thunderstorms recently, this was another scorchingly hot day and walking around in such heat can really do a number on people. I will say that I'm tolerating the heat a little better than when I first arrived, but I must have my hat and a bottle of water to carry around, that's my safety blanket. There were some other things to see here like the painted chair hung on the wall. I'm not sure exactly what that represents but it's a very colorful decoration, that's for sure. By the end of the day we saw the Dalmatian locals as they're called by tourists, the cats.
































No comments:
Post a Comment