Friday 29 June 2012

Donations

Okay, yes, I've put a Chipin for donation toward my adoption but do I have the right to expect donations when I don't have a child I'm commited to??  That is the question in my mind.  Would I help someone who was hoping to adopt?  You know, I just might simply because they've gone and opened their mind to adoption; to helping a child.  They've probably donated their own money already to others who hope to do the same thing.  Nothing in adoption is a sure thing, even commiting to a child does not guarantee you that you will go home with this child or any child but just to have hope to do what you can to help a child and actually take a leap of faith and doing everything you can to give a child a home is all we can do.  As mentioned before we need to have our home study done and approved before we can do anything else so that's what we're doing and it costs money.  The loan is still in the works but it will not near cover what is required.  So, for now realistically the Chipin is there for us and our immediate friends and family but if you feel like maybe you want to help this leap of faith we appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment