Monday 18 June 2012

Yes, Langley

I just checked on Langley and at last he is listed on my family found me page.  I'm so happy for him.  He will have parents and a family.  He will be loved.  I hope everything goes well for his family and they get to him as soon as possible.  Thanks to RR this little boy will not go to an institution where he would waste away to nothing.  Tears of joy.

As far as my own progress goes, where is it at now?  Nowhere.  Nothing more has happened.  Still working on the loan, on my family, on hubby, trying to make them understand what I'm feeling.  Trying to make them see the little faces.  That's the thing, they know the orphans are out there but without faces they're really just a word and they're just too busy with their own lives to think about what they can't see.  If they can't see it, perhaps it's not really there.

No comments:

Post a Comment