Sunday 10 June 2012

Good Thing

I thought it was a good thing, everyone was doing it and it seemed like it was working wonderfully. Sooner or later all children would find a family.  I had no idea it was not right.  Really, I didn't know.  Can't stop though because it is a good thing.  Look at how many children have been found by their families, hundreds, children who would normally be left forgoten or worse parished somewhere on the other side of the world without anyone giving a care.  So how can it be wrong is beyond me.  You would think they would be happy that others were willing to help and share in highlighting the plight of the orphan as much as possible.  They were finally real.  They had faces, stats and personalities.  They were reachable and we knew where to help.  It was and is a good thing and I will never say otherwise.  I have however taken off all the photos from my own website and so they will just remain names but we know who they are and will continue to think about them, pray for them, give them homes and our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment